[LUG] Linux sysadmin services wanted

Hi everyone,

I've got the following job details to pass on. Could people let me know (off
list) if they intend to persue this offer, because if there is no interest
I'll forward it on to the main Linux-Jobs list (I thought I'd give locals
first refusal).

David.

---

Company: Eddystone
Website: www.eddystone.com
Location: Devon

I'm trying to find a freelance Linux (we use Red Hat) sysadmin to take on
occasional support/installation/configuration jobs for us. The freelancer will
be required to work remotely.

Situation is that Eddystone runs a trio of Linux servers and has lots of
technical ability ... but the techies are sometimes too busy on projects to
spare time to do installations and security upgrades, so I'm looking for a
freelancer who can be tasked to do specific things on a price per hour or
price per job basis. First task would be to install osSuite - which may wll
involve upgrading mySQL , PHP and a whole bunch of dependancies.

If interested, please contact Keith Denby on 01598 763618 or by e-mail to
keith AT eddystone DOT com.