[LUG] linux newb reply

Thanks all for the really good advice.  I think from
what i can tell SuSe seems to be my preference as i
use multimedia alot for video editing and music
production, so i might take u up on that offer Rich, i
live in bath tho not sure where st austel is.

 Im assuming i cant use any of my games on the linux
platform, do u get many releases linux compatibles?

Thanks again,

Max