Re: [LUG] Exeter College

I'm a "lurker" on this group and would like to inform anyone who is at
all interested that I've enrolled and paid my fee for the Beginners
Linux course at Exeter College.

I have Red Hat 6 as dual boot on my computer that is very unstable
also I cannot connect to the Internet with my BT Alcatel Broadband
thingy, my microsoft mouse moves at a crawl.....my floppy drive will
given a fair wind and a down hill run read a windows file but will not
entertain anything for Linux, the computer refuses to reboot from a cd
drive ( yes I know enough to try to sort that out in the bios ), hence
my problem trying to re-install Red Hat........hopefully the course
will help iron out a few of my problems ........??

Richard