RE: [LUG] Exeter College

>Noted in the library that Exeter College are running a "Linux for
>Beginners" course starting 17th September.

>Anyone know who is running it?

College website is no more informative on this matter. Presumably it did not
give the lecturers name as part of the library details  ?

I would be interested to know too. If only because I would like to see
something like this in Torbay, also I would be intrested in seeing how much
genuine interest there is in such a course. Love to attend (just to crib
some notes, get some ideas for course material etc ... Assuming all
documentation is GPL ) but Exeter's a bit too far away for a regular
Wednesday Jaunt  especially as the course starts at 6pm :( .

Perhaps we should inform the lecturer of our (dclug's) existence, after all
we are here to help yes ?

Tom.

Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is the intended solely for the person ( or persons) to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender,
and please delete the message from your system immediately. The views in
this message are personal, they are not necessarily those of Torbay Council.