[LUG] Redhat sites down?

Hello,

Is anyone else having problems getting to the redhat sites at all?

My 'redhat network alert' icon shows as a greyed out question mark -
never seen that before but it seems to indicate being unable to access
the rhn site. I can't ping rhn.redhat.com, www.redhat.com or one of
their mail servers. However, I have received mail from one the redhat
mailing lists. I can't traceroute to their sites because JANET have put
a block on certain icmp queries. I can still query their DNS name
servers but can't ping any of them. The website itself is still running
the web server.

So I am a just wondering if it is my PC, our network or the sites have
actually been down all this morning?

Thanks,

John.