Re: [LUG] Do other LUG Members find X a pain to configure ?

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 6:51 pm, Kai Hendry wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 03:56:12 +0100, Ray Smith wrote:
> > All is fine if I don't want 3D but I DO !
>
> I assume you have an nvidia card? And you encounter problems running
> their proprietary driver?

I've just found that Yoper is really good at nVidia stuff. It's a really nice
distro as long as you don't want any servers. (No httpd/mysql/telnet/ssh/ftp
servers, only clients.) More on that later - I'm still testing it.

--

Neil Williams

http://www.wewantbroadband.co.uk/