Re: [LUG] South West LUG Meetings

Hi DJ, How's it going?

I am still able to offer ST as a meeting place if that's what we want to do, Any Saturday afternoon would be OK with us.

Did you publish my last article entitled Lock Stock and Both Barrels and SWLUG Site ?

List, Can we have some feedback on a meet, Anyone interested in a meet a Super Tramp say "Inetd", go on I will open the garden and let you all play on the trampolines ;-)

Rick

David Johnson wrote:

Rick Timmis wrote:

Are the dark and mystrious legend of South West LUG meetings,. Back in the dark years before the dawn of the new world....... Yawn ..

We really should sort another one out, then we can drink beer eat crisp and talk tux.

Rick

OK then..... let's get something organised.
Are you still up for a meeting at ST? If not, I have the offer of a venue we can use.

David.