Re: [LUG] South West LUG Meetings

Rick Timmis wrote:

Hi DJ, How's it going?

I am still able to offer ST as a meeting place if that's what we want to do, Any Saturday afternoon would be OK with us.

Did you publish my last article entitled Lock Stock and Both Barrels and SWLUG Site ?

List, Can we have some feedback on a meet, Anyone interested in a meet a Super Tramp say "Inetd", go on I will open the garden and let you all play on the trampolines ;-)

Rick

You article... haven't seen it. The thing usually sends me a mail to tell me about submissions but our ISP is a bit.... rubbish. I'll have a look and post it as soon as I finish typing this :-)

Venues in Exeter.... I have an offer at Dawlish Warren, just the other side of Exeter (there is a train station within walking distance).
It isn't a pub though.... but I guess we could improvise :-)

David.

--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.