Re: [LUG] virus marketing, tell everyone you know it doesn't work

Anyone have an idea how to print off a bunch of *.html from the command
line? Rendered html I hasten to add.

On ma, loka?? 07, 2002 at 02:06:16 +0100, justin.powell1 wrote:
Hopefully I will return to Linux once I put my network back together, or when
I or somebody else (Any offers?) updates the Linux Conexant HCF winmodem

Buy a proper modem.

something Peter has chosen to put there himself. This may be the price you pay

Linux is about choice.

for using it, if its a free virus mail filter. On a purely personal note I
think it's very inoffensive, and anything that stops my hard drive being

I find it offensive, so I raised my concerns.

trashed as a result of somebody else's email has got my vote.

Hey, I have a feeling Computer users use this list for advice. I don't
want to see this being exclusive, but it is just to me that I find
Windows related posts are just off topic.

Lets concentrate on Linux, eh ? Come on start cooking, or get of the
kitchen? :)

-Kai