Re: [LUG] virus?

Kai Hendry wrote:

SPAM. You needn't include all that scanned for virus crap in your email,
we are a LUG list aren't we?

As a general point I'm not sure why people feel obliged to
include marketing material for virus companies in their email
messages, whatever mail user agent they use, no doubt if the
virus writing community thought it would affect how many viruses
get run they would add such claims to the virus message text.

Thus it doesn't add value to the recipient(s), and can be seen
to be pure viral marketing.... Now if they were to sign it in
some sensible fashion, that was widely supported, we might at
least be able to place some trust in the text.

For my next trick legal disclaimers....