[LUG] Guys guys guys

Much as I understand all the bigotr... err I mean advocacy... on the dclug
list, can we please refrain from calling the different flavours of Mr. Gates'
product "Windoze" please?

As a user of both Windows and Linux on a daily basis (through choice, I
emphasise) I am happy that both platforms have a role to play in their
respective arenas. I would hope that the dclug to understand - and who knows,
maybe even agree with - this, and to refrain from such "my OS is better than
your OS" debates.

In my opinion, Linux is all about offering alternatives to the incumbent.
Invariably yes they are more flexible and generally better, but come on chaps -
calling it "Windoze" is simply childish.  Moreover, it annoys the people
(like me) who use both quite successfully during every working today.

</soapbox>

Alex.