Re: [LUG] Why !, I seem to be needing Linux support.

On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 17:57, jon davey wrote:
Talking of the spirit of support and ignorami *crowbars support question
into thread* I am trying to install drivers for my modem without much
sucess. I have Caldera distro V1.3 with updates installed-C librarys, recent
RPM and kernal2.2 i think and have a Conexant internal 56k modem with
generic drivers from mnftures website. It all seemed point and click
straight foward untill one of the files stalled on opening.
      Do you mind doing this on this list ?.

No we don't...

--
Neil Stone

       T: 01752 565870   M: 07866 368318   F: 0870 7061160

SELECT * FROM users WHERE (clue != NULL AND clue > 0);

0 returned