Re: [LUG] Why I hate Linux ...

In article <000101c23599$c7f6bda0$0100a8c0@xxx>, paul
<psutton@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes
my advice is to keep going,  and send feedback to the developers, but
when you have a problem include info on the good features,  it's good
for their morale, not to keep getting problems all the time, e.g feature
X is great, keep up the good work,  however the following needs
improvement,  it allows people to keep track of what they ared doing
right.

Thanks for all the comments. I will keep persevering and, yes Kai, I
will send reports to developers. I can't be technical as that's well
outside my knowledge but I just as I like to get feedback so I shall
give it.

Install problems aside, OpenOffice is a great suite and deserves to do
well. We have it under consideration at the local comprehensive where I
teach.

--
Mike Callaghan
Newquay, Cornwall