Re: [LUG] ADSL again

On Tuesday 30 April 2002 07:51, you wrote:
We have been getting an average 20 fault calls a day for the past year
which BT cannot trace nor stop and which is driving us crazy. BT say they
ha ve
repeatedly tested the line and changed or removed equipment such as the DAX
box. Using 17070 I get 'line test sub system returned an error, unable to
test the line'. Thanks for this info perhaps BT will take notice  - but I
doubt it.

I got that when I rang the number and tried to test the line I was ringing
from.