[LUG] Something for your computers idle time

http://folding.stanford.edu/

What does Folding@xxxx do? Folding@xxxx is a distributed
             computing project which studies protein
             folding, misfolding, aggregation, and related
             diseases. We use novel computational methods and large scale
             distributed computing, to simulate timescales thousands to
millions
             of times longer than previously acheived. This has allowed us
             simulate folding for the first time, and to now direct our
approach
             to examine folding related disease.

Darren ward