[LUG] [Fwd: Student Linux User Group]

Exeter Uni Student Linux User Group seems to be forming - they
are a nice bunch, met lots of them at the Mill On the Exe....

Neil Benbow wrote:

this starts next week, Nick Murison will be organising it,
lots of student interest; as in most of Computer Science,
some Physics and lots of maths. If any of your LUG people
would like involvement do get 'em to email me and I'll
pass any interest on.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence.

Hehe - send me an e-mail and then try and retrofit a contract ;)

"May be a criminal offence" - is that lawyer speak for "isn't a
criminal offence, but you don't know that" ?