Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Student Linux User Group]

Exeter Uni Student Linux User Group seems to be forming - they
are a nice bunch, met lots of them at the Mill On the Exe....

Which reminds me, stargate is on tonight :)

Neil Benbow wrote:

this starts next week, Nick Murison will be organising it,

Gah he's useless, never tells me anything.

lots of student interest; as in most of Computer Science,
some Physics and lots of maths. If any of your LUG people
would like involvement do get 'em to email me and I'll
pass any interest on.
--
Paul Weaver
p.j.weaver@xxxxxxxx

"The best way to accelerate a windows box is at 9.8 meters per second square."