[LUG] Cwll meet (was Exeter meeting)

Hi,

As I mentioned, there is a venue I can arrange - not strictly a pub - it's St
Mawgan Bowl up at St Eval. It's an RAF club so CHEAP BEER, even if it is a
bit hard to find. It's not on the airbase, so getting through the RAF
security would not be a problem. Even the possiblity of 10-pin bowling whilst
there!

It's fairly quiet there most nights at the mo - anyone interested?

Mark Harvey`
--
http://www.bowling.uklinux.net
http://www.Newquay-Plus.co.uk

On Friday 04 January 2002 17:57, you wrote:
> On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 18:11, Simon Waters wrote:
> > Okay how about a social pub visit before Xmas starts in earnest
> > - not a Thursday though - as it is late night shopping - or is
> > that spend all the evening in a Traffic Jam instead of shopping.
>
> Being as we cover quite a wide area, would someone be willing to
> nominate a cornwall venue for a meet-up of the Western contigent?  I
> don't think we've had a meeting in Cornwall yet and Exeter is a long way
> from Penzance!
>
> Anyway, if youre in Cornwall and would be interested, nominate a pub and
> get a meet up going.  I'm rather concerned the cornish havn't done well
> on the events front.
>
> Alex.
>
> Writing this in Ximian Evolution, very nice gnome outlook-a-like but
> without the nasty design flaws.  Installing it was dependancy hell
> though! :)
>

> --

For information on Newquay and the surrounding area:
http://www.Newquay-Plus.co.uk