Re: Exeter meeting Re: [LUG] CD Writers

Sounds good to me,

I might have a venue in Penzance we can use. I will finf out on Thursday and get back to the list.

Who would be interested in a meet up and what, if anything, would we want to do.
--
'ooroo

Mike...(:)-)
Email: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        o
Work:   + 44 (0)1344 392538     o /////
Mob:    + 44 (0)7785 762976      /@   `\  /) ~
You need only two tools.        >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
A hammer and duct tape. If it    `\___/'  \) ~
doesn't move and it should use     \\\
the hammer. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

On 04.01.2002 22:57 Alex Charrett wrote:
On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 18:11, Simon Waters wrote:

> Okay how about a social pub visit before Xmas starts in earnest
> - not a Thursday though - as it is late night shopping - or is
> that spend all the evening in a Traffic Jam instead of shopping.

Being as we cover quite a wide area, would someone be willing to
nominate a cornwall venue for a meet-up of the Western contigent?  I
don't think we've had a meeting in Cornwall yet and Exeter is a long
way
from Penzance!

Anyway, if youre in Cornwall and would be interested, nominate a pub
and
get a meet up going.  I'm rather concerned the cornish havn't done
well
on the events front.

Alex.

Writing this in Ximian Evolution, very nice gnome outlook-a-like but
without the nasty design flaws.  Installing it was dependancy hell
though! :)