Re: Exeter meeting Re: [LUG] CD Writers

On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 18:11, Simon Waters wrote:

> Okay how about a social pub visit before Xmas starts in earnest
> - not a Thursday though - as it is late night shopping - or is
> that spend all the evening in a Traffic Jam instead of shopping.

Being as we cover quite a wide area, would someone be willing to
nominate a cornwall venue for a meet-up of the Western contigent?  I
don't think we've had a meeting in Cornwall yet and Exeter is a long way
from Penzance!

Anyway, if youre in Cornwall and would be interested, nominate a pub and
get a meet up going.  I'm rather concerned the cornish havn't done well
on the events front.

Alex.

Writing this in Ximian Evolution, very nice gnome outlook-a-like but
without the nasty design flaws.  Installing it was dependancy hell
though! :)