[LUG] CD Writer

I seem to have a scsi conflict.
I wish to run the following with Suse 7.1 -
Zip 100 (scsi)
Umax scanner (scsi)
CD writer (ide)

All work ok from Win9x (advansys scsi card) but using
insmod ide-scsi loads module ok but still treats CD
writer as ide drive. Also cdrecord -scanbus only finds
Zip & scanner, which both function OK. DO I need to
load ide-scsi module before advansys module?

The scsi card is a recent addition and allows access
to zip drive & scanner which elluded me from Linux
using the dedicated pseudo scsi cards with each
device, once again Win9x found them ok.

Trevor Sansom