Re: [LUG] CD Writer

Do you have kernel support for 'scsi emulation'? I have a linux box with scsi zip, scsi CD-R,scsi syquest,ide cd and ide hard disk. Only when i added kernel support for scsi emulation could i use both CD and CD-R.
you need scsi emulation support (under "ide, ata and atapi block
devices")You also need kernel scsi support.
guess i'm just echoing someone else?
- vern