[LUG] Re: Cannot ./configure permission denied

I am at work now and using windoze so i will have to wait until 11 when i get home to try your suggestion. What is chattr ????
I am using Suse personal 7.1 not that it's likely to make any difference but just in case anyone wants to know.
Cheers

Neil Stone writes:

Did you try the chattr suggestion ?