[LUG] The great debate - window managers

Here's one that sure to provoke a bit of discussion - window managers.

What do people prefer?

Ive for some time been a real Window Maker fan (a progession of liking
afterstep) but have recently been playing with KDE and KDM logins on my
box and am very impressed.  KDE is a very good full window manager.  Now
I'm off to t.o to make it look that bit nicer.

I can see the appeal of Gnome to some but I just find it far too heavy and
slow.  If I wanted that I'd use win2k.

-=-=-Alex Charrett-=-=-
TermiSoc System Administrator and Devon & Cornwall LUG founder.
		SMS: chas at termisoc.org subject:SMS
Mail:   chas at termisoc.org		Web: http://chas.web.termisoc.org