Re: [LUG] lurking and learning

> To be honest from some of what youve been saying I would ask you to
> consider RedHat.  The installation (really is) a breeze.  And IMHO its the
> best dist for novices.

<AOL>me to </AOL>
I totaly agree with chas on this.  I found that RedHat is a *much* easier
install (the SuSE install is a nice installer, but not one for the
faint-hearted).

I've had little problem with RedHat systems, I have found them easier to
config/tweak than my current SuSE system (this could be down to the fact
I've been playing with RedHat systems for 2 years and SuSE
for..er... about a month ;> ).

Could be worth a look.

Just another 2p in the pot.

Robert Callaghan (norm at termisoc.org)
PGP FingerPrint: B29E 6BB5 B4F0 38D8 CCA9  3BEB EDF0 0A36 9732 7173

"Well, what else were you expecting?"