[LUG] New commer to the group....

     Howdy people,

     I am a new comer to the list and i would like to introduce myself

     My Name is Neil Stone
     I am 21 Years Old
     I use Linux on my home PC's for all sorts of stuff mainly learning...
     I am using Redhat 6.0 and 6.1
     I live in Plymouth and work for SWEB (no i can't make any bills
         reduce...)
     At work i use NT4 (i know it sucks but that's what they say i got to
         use..)
     I am a generally funny person who tries to make light of any
         situation...

     I am open to help people, I'll need yours someday...

     Neil Stone