[LUG] Smoothwall

I am trying to get Smoothwall up and running on an old laptop that i have with a bust screen.
The installer does not recognise the PCMCIA Ethernet network card and asks me to specify a Module to be used but i cannot find any documentation which gives me a list of possible parameters etc to be used.
The card is an MRI, but i am sure it is merely a clone of a popular card and i will be able to get all the necessary info if i boot into Windows.
I unfortunately could not attend but it sounds like it all went well and new members are always a positive sign

Lynx friendly