[LUG] Phat Linux on PC Plus cdrom

 Hi

    I have just got the April issue of PC Plus with a copy of Phat Linux on
it,  By the time I get to sending this e-mail I should have it copied from
the DVD to cd-r.    It looks worth evaluating and may be useful for Linuxday
esp for people who don't want to partition their harddisk.

    I have just re-installed win9x due to problems with partitions,  I am no
longer running Linux for a while. So I will install Phat evaluate that.
Perhaps also write a review for the Lug.

    Paul.