Re: [LUG] Linux Install Fest at Exeter

I have noted the date in my diary,  I don't have anything planned yet,
apart from presentation day at Paignton Rugby club.

I would like to attend even if it is to help out making install disks etc.
it will be an opportunity to meet with other members of the group .

If anyone needs posters put up in Paignton and possibly Torquay. I should be
able to handle that, easy enough,  Libraries,  etc.  So once someone has
some posters  and can forward then I will be happy to put them up,  or once
I have final details design my own and put them up,  however If someone else
can handle designing that would be better as I am not that good and I think
it's important to look professional.  I should however be able to send
poster tubes to whoever can handle posters along with return postage.

from

Paul