Re: [LUG] Linux Install Fest at Exeter

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Simon Waters wrote:

> Sounds good so far - a few volunteers to help with installs have said
> they "haven't too much experience", don't worry we have one or two with
> lots of experience, so a few around to help partition disks and get
> things started will be very useful.

If its any help I've done shedloads of installs, particularly of RedHat,
often uncecessarily for the purpose of playing. :)

I plan to be there anyway, will we be needing to bring distros with us
would you have thought?

-=-=-Alex Charrett-=-=-
		SMS: chas at termisoc.org subject:SMS
Mail:   chas at termisoc.org		Web: http://www.termisoc.org/~chas/