[LUG] Motherboard and laptop

Hi All

I need to build a new computer. A short while ago David sent me a Ryzen 2 chip which I am yet to do anything with but will be building something shortly. However, I need a Motherboard to go with the chip and wondered whether anybody had a Gigabyte B450 motherboard or something similar which they would sell to me please?

Also, the reason for needing a new computer is a dud laptop. I have a Thinkpad T410 which was not booting at all, just a flashing blue light. I was advised to disconnect the motherboard battery which I did and now although it no longer has the flashing blue light, I get a bold blue light, no monitor. I am happy to give this to someone who wants a go at fixing it. It is yours to keep!

Huge thanks.
--

Kind regards

Richard Brown