[LUG] OT: Oculus Quest 2 AirLink

Probably time to repair the hardware but...

After being delivered with a dud Oculus cable (don't buy Oculus's own it
didn't make dealing with support any easier), and after breaking several
cables in play, looks like the lad has now damaged the USB C connector on the
headset. Without detailed testing kit it is hard to be sure.

AirLink seems to sort of work, but is that 200Mbps a real limit in game with
Nvidia, as I assume the graphics will look awful if they are fired over a link
at that speed compared to the cable?

Anyone doing this, or got decent spare 802.11ax or 802.11ac router in the
Exeter area I can play with. Probably need to set it up as a WAP as the
Internet connection not near the PC.

Failing that anyone repaired a USB C connector. It is weird, the connector
works somewhat if plugged in the other way around, but it intermittently drops
the connection, so I don't think there is much wrong, possibly just a dirty
connector or broken pin, but never braved trying to repair.