Re: [LUG] Motherboard and laptop

Hi, Have you tried flashing the bios on your ThinkPad?

I've done two of my x230's with Coreboot using an external programmer in order to remove Intel me and closed source stuff, the other one had stopped booting completely. Both now work great.

Just an idea if this may fix it and if you are anywhere near Dawlish, I'd be happy to take a look for you.