Re: [LUG] My new project.. a hybrid KVM!

Input Leap is still in the process of renaming things to be honest, we still have a
very old C++ codebase, and need to get CI for older MacOS and other OSes setup, etc,
it's a long process.

#inputleap on Libera.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2022, at 1:38 AM, stinga wrote:
> On 17/02/2022 21:41, Dom Rodriguez/shymega via list wrote:
>> You may already know I used to maintain Barrier, and since then 'Input Leap', a
>> fork of Barrier. I did not know that and I have found barrier to be buggy,
>> works... but buggy.
> I will have a look at Input Leap
>
> I found it does not save stuff and works for a long time and then just
> falls over and it needs to be reset.
> --
> 'ooroo
>
> Stinga...(:)-)
> Email: stinga+dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   o
> You need only two tools.        o /////
> A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
> doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
> the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
> shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\

Kind regards,
--
Dom Rodriguez (also known as shymega)