Re: [LUG] Only two weeks to stop your medical records being available

On 09/06/2021 11:49, Henry Bremridge wrote:
> Any links on how to join medical studies, seems worthwhile in
> specific. General I am more skeptical.

All are specific to diseases within me or capable of 'becoming
aggressive', and have genetic components.

Investigating the genetic components ('partly assumed as genetic at
present', but takes at least 3 generations to prove).

At least two improved treatments have resulted from studies to date, and
these have improved treatment for over 2  million persons in UK alone.
Published papers also disseminate it world wide.

--
Regards
Eion MacDonald