Re: [LUG] A pretend rant

On Tue, 29 Dec 2020 13:17:15 +0000
Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>Never thought of that. Just never think about Windows at all, so I
>forget that others might be considering it. Eg ....

I try not to think of Windows, but ever since the kids have started
having their own money, I can't dictate that any machine they use is
Linux.  Both now have Windows machines.  Despite not having much
knowledge of Windows since Win95, I'm still the go-to tech support
bloke.   :-(

--
 Regards  _
We can dance like Iggy Pop