Re: [LUG] A pretend rant

Hello,

For the hell of it I actually installed and use Conky.
I have information called from API's so at  the moment moon phase (shown graphically and in words), moonrise/set, sunrise/set, Battery information and if present weather warnings. I also have calcurse with daily information which is displayed...
I find it quite fun to tweak it and it helps me remember birthdays etc...
Its superfluous really but I like the distraction!
I always have two panels one top and one bottom. They both auto-hide.

Regards,

Anthony