Re: [LUG] New Printer part three

> what kind of person wouldn't just automatically store all their
> credentials in a password manager?

Hmm... Let me see... The kind of person like me, perhaps? :)

> As everyone keeps pointing out, you could have just used a USB cable.

Neil said in the first post that he needed Wifi, presumably to print
from his other MX Linux machines. Is it just me who takes immense
pleasure from clicking 'print' on one machine and hearing the printer
jump into life in the other side of the room? Scanning a big wadge from
the paper tray is even more exciting!

> That shouldn't even be possible - Android will force you to
> register the phone to a valid Google ID on the first use setup wizard
> run.

I don't think there's anything preventing you from deleting that account
once it is past the setup stage. Of course that makes Google Play stop
working... F-Droid to the rescue! https://f-droid.org/

Best wishes, Sebastian
Freenode: 'seabass'