[LUG] Tomorrow: online Vim conference

Dear all,

I imagine there are quite a few Vi/Vim users here - at least, I don't
think I'm alone in this regard! Patrick told me about the upcoming
VimConf 2020, which will be held online this year.

VimConf 2020 starts tomorrow!

https://www.vimconf.live/

There are some very interesting talks by the look of it. I can't say
that I will 'attend' yet as the are using a non-free video conferencing
platform that I will have to read the legal terms for, but all the talks
and speakers are listed on the website without the need to register.

And if Vim isn't your thing, there's EmacsConf online starting November
28th!

Best wishes, Sebastian
Freenode: 'seabass'