Re: [LUG] Chromium Browser

On 18 August 2015 at 11:40, Keith Abraham <keith.abraham8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would always suspect plugins. Some of them are very flaky and have FF
version compatibility issues. I do use a lot of them but those I'm not
using I keep disabled. Luckily there are so many plugins avalable that
if one proves to be dodgy there's always another available which does a
similar job.

I totally agree with that as a general principle - same principle when people say Wordpress is insecure. It's not - but many of its plugins are!

But in this case, if it's what I think it is (see previous) then it is a genuine bug that was reported and closed without resolution 3+ years ago.