Re: [LUG] Not the usual suspects

Thanks,

What a nightmare it has been leaving TT.
I will have to be placed back down to broadband before being upgraded back to fibre.
Zen said my area won't reach the faster 76Mb speed and that I would need to remain on the basic package.
So if that is the case how could talktalk charge me for their large package for the last two years if the service was unavailable in my area?
I presume I won't get a refund on all those months that I had paid Â10 extra.
Any suggestions on how to get a refund excepted but I highly doubt it would ever happen.

Paid my first Zen bill, happy to be on my way to a new service provider.

Cheers for your assistance folks