Re: [LUG] Not the usual suspects

On Fri, 6 Feb 2015, NW wrote:

I agree with the other answers. I am with Zen and I am very pleased
with the whole package. As already mentioned, not the cheapest. As my
dad used to say, sometimes the most expensive mistake you can make is
to go for the cheapest option.

Zen do not do IPv6 and they don't have it on their radar either.

If that's important to you.

ISPs that do include Entanet (via a reseller), AAISP, IDNET and a few more now, but I don't have a recent list.

These are all independants but will use the BT Wholesale network as backhaul unless they have the option of reselling an LLU service - e.g. I think AAISP can now use the TalkTalk LLU wholesale service.

Speed is dictated by the quality of the ISPs interconnect with the wholesale carrier and the quality of the ISPs own internal 'backbone'.

I use Entanet.

Gordon