Re: [LUG] Not the usual suspects

Not cheap and to be honest I have found most of its features annoying to use.
Haven't been that impressed with it. But it does the job of providing everyone in my home a fast internet connection, so long as their dongles are up to the job.
Think it will be much better when I finally get all the devices plugged into it, synology 215j and a bunch of Pi's and a IPTV and perhaps even a NUC.
One can dream ;)

On 6 Feb 2015 19:01, "Brad Rogers" <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 6 Feb 2015 18:44:40 +0000
Daniel Robinson <manipula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Daniel,

>I use a Draytek 2130n. I got that covered ;)

They're not cheap, are they? Â:-(
But yes, you got it covered. Â:-)

--
ÂRegards _