Re: [LUG] rescuing data from windows 8 acer machine with efi boot

Spinrite? Has saved a few drives for me in the past

Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2013-10-14 at 13:15 +0100, Mark Croft wrote:
thanks for you help. he got a external hard drive but was not being
used for backups , for movies to watch on tv downstairs. anyway live n
learn. hopefully acer will let him keep his old hard drive and i can
have a go at connecting too it too see if anything can be saved.

mark