Re: [LUG] OpenCD / OpenDisc / Something?

On 16 July 2013 18:37, Matt Lee <mattl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
There's this stuff, I put together a couple years back:
http://www.fsf.org/working-together/moving

If there's any updates there, send them to campaigns@xxxxxxx :)

Thanks Matt.

I was hoping for a CD/DVD image - I know it's me being lazy, but honestly first impressions count and if I were to download the installers and make my own "front end" to it all, it really wouldn't look that good.

I'm doing a short presentation about Free Software to my local business networking group(s) and I would like to be able to offer the discs.

Grant.