[LUG] OpenCD / OpenDisc / Something?

Hi all,

Ideally I would like a CD/DVD with plenty of Free Software for Windows/Mac and a nice graphical interface (could be just a webpage) - something along the lines of the OpenCD / OpenDisc. I would prefer it if the disc didn't have a bootable Linux system on it - just Win/Mac installable software. It seems that lately my brain has turned to fudge as I'm really struggling to find anything that is like the old OpenCD / OpenDisc thing.

Any ideas?

Cheers.
Grant. :)