Re: [LUG] Why don't they learn

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, T Brownen wrote:

James I did some more research.

What *exactly* is your point, Trev?

Like James, I too have had my share of cleaning up broken/hacked/abused Linux (And Solaris) boxes over the years. It does happen, and don't pester me to divulge my "secrets", however my daily rate is £550 +VAT in Devon. It gets more expensive the further East I go.

And so-what if he just has a default site on his domain name? What makes you think that is insecure and open to hacking?

And also what's the point of posting his domain 'whois' information? We all know how to access it - what you did was hardly 'research', I mean, you didn't even get his phone number. Isn't yours 01803***164? Hope the fireworks I let-off on Brixham breakwater the other night didn't wake you up...

At least James has a domain and not just an boring old AOL email address, that's so naughties...

And James knows how to start new threads rather than just tacking onto existing ones.

Bored now... And it's stopped snowing. G'Night!

Gordon