Re: [LUG] Greetings!

Simon Waters wrote:
> sszhriir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Now I have only just started looking around the site, but it appears
>> most of the meetings take place in Paignton?
>>

> Almost entirely down to Paul's excellent efforts. Not to play down the
> part of Tom and others.
>
> Only reason more meetings don't happen elsewhere is apathy on the part
> of people who might organise them.
>

>> I'd be happy to try and
>> organise some meetings (even if just social ones) in Plymouth if
>> anyone is interested, especially if there are any other students
>> around.
>>

> Do it - there are plenty of members in the Plymouth area.
>
> Just book a room, or pick a pub where you can hear yourself speak, and
> announce it here, see what happens.
>
>  Simon

Sounds good, if you are ok with the Wiki you can add a new meeting to
the list, otherwise perhaps someone can do a quick run through in
Plymouth, and other people that attend, so others can also edit the wiki,

otherwise once the details are up, i am happy to edit the wiki page and
add an entry.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton