Re: [LUG] Greetings!

sszhriir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Now I have only just started looking around the site, but it appears
> most of the meetings take place in Paignton?

Almost entirely down to Paul's excellent efforts. Not to play down the
part of Tom and others.

Only reason more meetings don't happen elsewhere is apathy on the part
of people who might organise them.

> I'd be happy to try and
> organise some meetings (even if just social ones) in Plymouth if
> anyone is interested, especially if there are any other students
> around.

Do it - there are plenty of members in the Plymouth area.

Just book a room, or pick a pub where you can hear yourself speak, and
announce it here, see what happens.

 Simon