Re: [LUG] ISP's again.

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:32:33 +0000 (UTC)
"jon.davey2@xxxxxxxxxx" <jon.davey2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello jon.davey2@xxxxxxxxxx,

> Thanks for the replies. I am thinking about ukfsn, they sound good
> but what about that orange deal they're advertising now; sign up for
> broadband and get a free laptop ! That sounds too good to be true. I

Come on, there's rarely anything that's truly free in such a marketing
deal.  UKFSN don't tie you in to a 12 month minimum contract like many
ISPs, but as a consequence, they do charge a set up fee.

> have heard that you have to sign up for a 24 month contract which

So, you are paying for the machine, really.

> might be a bind but as long as they deliver....Does nayone know about
> this deal ?.... cheers,

Such deals, IME, are fraught with danger.  Usually because demand far
outstrips supply, and you end up paying for a service you're not
getting.  As ever, avoid gimmicks, is my advice.

--
 Regards  _

I'll tell you something, I think that you should know
Rich Kids - Rich Kids